Thursday, September 24, 2015

Homework 9/24/15

Hello Readers (especially Ms. Lee).

My name is Kenny Lin. I am a senior from Millennium High School. I love to play handball and it is my favorite sport to play. That is honestly the only sport I am mediocre at. Fall and Spring are the seasons I love to play handball in. Which naturally gravitates me to loving these two seasons.
So here, I obviously have to choose a handball court I go to really often. I took this very recently, but this court is where I come to play handball on the regular basis.

In this photo, I was in SAT class. Taking a photo of my english homework for that day. This class was super difficult for me because I am the absolute worst in the english language.

I put this song as a memory of the summer because it was a great song I found during the summertime while I was listening to some Pandora. This was my first song I loved to listen to in the summer. Adam Levine is pretty cool, so I like to listen to him alot.

5 comments:

  1. The choice of pictures are great but I am left wondering why you choose to play handball over the summer? Its not the most common sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ight I like the first picture, because it shows the athletic side of you and I feel like many now understand that you are sporty. I also like the second picture because your teacher looks man fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool that you play handball, sounds like super fun way to spend the summer! Also nice song choice, throw back to when maroon five was popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you captured the productivity of your summer

    ReplyDelete