Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Portrait Transformation Reflection



PROJECT BYRD

I created this concept by using most of the things around me and then played around with a few photoshop tool to help me create this piece.

I am not happy with this result because this isn't the concept I really found interesting. But then i couldn't come up with any new ideas, so I had to stick with this. I dislike how the pen is not between its beak, but its under it. Thats a big flaw in my work.

This is my background


This is the pen I used.


That is the bird.

And then behold, my failurepiece:

I will show you all how to use the clone stamp tool. First you click the clone stamp tool, which looks like a stamp on the left side of photoshop. Then go on the right layer and click an area which you want to clone. Next you option-click the area so the program knows where you want to clone. Finally, you go to the area and use your cursor to go over the area in which you wanna fill. 

In this project I cloned the birds eyes and head. If its not working, you should check the layer you're on because that was my problem. I cloned the face and then moved my cursor a little above the feet. So it looks like a baby bird is in a mother bird's chest like a joey to a kangaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment